- Determine what assessment type you are requesting.
Please note: the type of assessment may impact wait times, as the longest wait times are generally for the most specialized assessments (e.g. Autism Spectrum Disorder and FASD); only some of our clinicians are qualified in these areas.
- Please complete the two forms below (Booking Request Form and Booking Fee Agreement) and email, fax or mail them to our office.
- If paying privately, please send the booking deposit via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, as specified on the Booking Fee Agreement form.
- Please indicate the client’s name in the message field.
- We are set-up for automatic deposit, so we do not need a password and you will be automatically notified when your deposit is received.
- Once the two forms and the deposit have been received, we will add you to our wait list and be in contact shortly with request for further paperwork to prepare for your assessment. The sooner this information is returned, the higher the likelihood that you will be seen faster on in the event of a cancellation.
You will be contacted again when we are ready to provide you with a specific assessment date.