- Determine what assessment type you are requesting. This can impact wait times. The longest wait times are generally for the most specialized assessments (Autism Spectrum Disorder and FASD) as only some of our clinicians are qualified in these areas.
- Please complete the two forms below: Booking Fee Agreement and Booking Form and email, fax or mail them to our office.
- Our office will review them and determine if more information is needed or we can proceed with adding you to our wait list. Our office will contact you and give you the information to send an e-transfer to secure your appointment and spot on the wait list and provide a password to access other forms on our website including booking forms and consent forms and request other reports or information from you.
*If you need a hard copy mailed please let us know.
The sooner this information is collected and received, the higher the likelihood that you will be seen faster or in the event of a cancellation. You will be contacted again when we are ready to provide you with a specific assessment date.
* Please note: subject to change, exact cost will be confirmed with you at time of booking
- Psychoeducational/ADHD/Learning Disability/Giftedness Assessment (ages 7 and older) $2150
- Developmental Assessment (ages 2 through 6) $1720
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Assessment only (ages 6 and older) $2205
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Assessment (ages 2 through 5-includes developmental testing as per provincial government requirements) $2450 * Please note: you need to have a pediatrician appointment booked and child has to have had a speech language assessment (not just a brief observation) in order for us to proceed with booking your spot. This is per provincial government requirements to ensure the assessment is multidisciplinary.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder with Psychoeducational Assessment for ages 6+ (includes assessment for anxiety/mood, attention, IQ and academics) $3185
- Social Emotional Assessment $2665
- FASD Assessment $3430
- Adaptive Functioning Assessment for Community Living BC $1075
Please note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and backlog of referrals from when we were closed, we are in most circumstances fully booked until into 2021.
#102 – 2040 Springfield Rd. Kelowna BC, V1Y 9N7
We are open:
Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM