Step One: Submit a Request
- Determine which assessment type are you requiring.
- If you are unsure and wish to discuss with our office, please email: email@example.com with your questions or to set-up a phone consultation with one of our registered psychologists (for a fee).
- Please complete our “Request Form for New Assessment” and email/fax/mail to our office.
Step Two: Wait for Communication from OAC Staff
We will confirm that we have received your request via email (check your junk/spam folder).
- We are accepting a limited number of new requests each month to join our ongoing assessment waitlist; please wait to contact our office until you have been invited to join the waitlist.
- Our wait times are longest for assessments that include an evaluation regarding the possibility of an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Submitting a request does not automatically add you to our waitlist. We will ask for a deposit or proof of funding to add all requests to our waitlist.